Re: [Epic] Orks vs. Imperials Campaign Update

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:18:34 -0500

Oki,

> Eric, did you have battle reports of the other four turns ? And if you
> posted them to the list previously, would you mind just posting them
> again ? Great report.

Yes, there were two previous reports in late September - work forced us
to take a break but we're back to playing now. I wrote the first report
on Turns 1&2, Bart the second on Turns 3&4 though I added comments.
Unfortunately I switched e-mail software since then and I don't think I
have an archive. Does anyone else have these posts? Bart?

Regards,

- Erik