Re: [Epic][E40K] Knight rules

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 07:55:12 -0600

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

> Hey everybody!
>
> I was wondering something about the Knight rules (actually, more in relation
> to the optional walker rules on p. 104 of the Battles book). Do the
> walker rules for charging (i.e. just like infantry) apply to the knights?
> If so, I think someone should go over their points values. A 75cm (or90cm!!)
> charge is a bit too much, don't you think? Especially with most of
> the regular assault knights having a 6 or 8 Assault factor.

In the CJ version of Knights, they are vehicles, however I see your point on
walkers.

My ruleing would be that knights are not walkers in that context, on the grounds
that, in my view, they are the largest thing that you can have that is not a war
engine, and that war engines don't get that effect, even the ones with legs.

In fact I may make Knights 2 point war engines in Epic 41K, at least the Barons.