[Epic][E40K] Knight rules

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 97 03:28:44 EST

Hey everybody!

I was wondering something about the Knight rules (actually, more in relation
to the optional walker rules on p. 104 of the Battles book). Do the
walker rules for charging (i.e. just like infantry) apply to the knights?
If so, I think someone should go over their points values. A 75cm (or90cm!!)
charge is a bit too much, don't you think? Especially with most of
the regular assault knights having a 6 or 8 Assault factor.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh