Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 12:50:57 -0600

Matthew Weyna wrote:

> Actually no. If you look at Rouge Trader, it has a rather large section
> dedicated to the Slann. The were a primative, nomadic race of frog men
> who were based on the agri or death worlds. I had a rather nice little
> army of them before they all of a suden ceased to exist....

As it so happens I am working on Army Lists for Slanns, Death Worlds and Warp
Creatures (other than Chaos Demons) as part of the Epic 41K project. They, of
course, will be posted to the list and to the web site at the same time...

> P.S. Mike, if your mail is working...I dont think you got the message
> earlirer, Im free this Sunday if you are, and I can play any size you
> like.

  Mail is working again. I'd love a game, say noonish, and about 2500 points or
so.