Re: [Epic] A Few Rants

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 14:36:10 -0800 (PST)

> Second, I really want to rant on the new Epic Avatar. I guess GW has
> decided that everything in WH40k takes precedence over everything else
> (fluff and Epic mainly). It's puny. All the pictures I've ever seen
> depict it as a towering entity (exactly the way the older models of him
> depicted). Alas.

I think his new size is pretty consistent with the other new models.
Specifically, Hive Tyrants and Carnifexes are much smaller than they used
to be. Speaking of new figs, I was pleasantly surprised with the
variations in the new Tyranid range. I particularly like the alternate
bio-titan heads.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9