Re: [Epic] Justice (well off topic)

From: Kodai <kodai19_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 18:33:56 -0500

> Try to figure out what my sig means, if you don't know already.
>
> No offense, but every country has its faults, Britain included.
>
> I wonder if you used that sig to spur this type of debate. If so,
> I congradulate you on a job well done. I just don't understand why
> you would use such a politically motivated and probably offensive
> (to some poeple, at least) phrase on a list that operates without
> any political intent WHATSOEVER.
>
> I tried to keep this post as unpolitical as possible. I hope I
> succeeded.
>
> I apologize if I offended anyone. That was not my intention.
>
> Elias

> "Understanding is a three edged sword."
>
> -Kosh

  I keep seeing this post and I wonder why people reply to it on the list and
not the senders. If you want to stop these post and others like them then reply
to the people sending them.

 And as a quick reminder (I take no sides here) the IRA/British fights are not
very political. They are based on religious differences (catholics vs.
protestants), remember the great potato famine.

  Anyway the point of the letter is to help stop the list from spiraling out of
control. I have seen it happen to others and do not want to see it happen to
this one because of the helpful info here. L8ER ^_^