Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:48:41 +0000

"J. Michael Looney" <mlooney_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

>Sound like I need to do Epic Trailers.
>
>No I don't....Thinking about it get too weird.
>Just remember Trailer Ork Mobz take triple damage from Whirlwind attacks.....

Also, the enemy may make a special attack. All the models in one
dertachment pretend to be French (putting on stripey shirts, onions
round their shoulders, baguettes, you get the idea) and the Trailer Mob
is immobilized until the enemy detachment gets a pay rise.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos