Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 09:04:09 -0600

Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote:

> "J. Michael Looney" <mlooney_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>
> >Sound like I need to do Epic Trailers.
> >
> >No I don't....Thinking about it get too weird.
> >Just remember Trailer Ork Mobz take triple damage from Whirlwind attacks.....
>
> Also, the enemy may make a special attack. All the models in one
> dertachment pretend to be French (putting on stripey shirts, onions
> round their shoulders, baguettes, you get the idea) and the Trailer Mob
> is immobilized until the enemy detachment gets a pay rise.

Hmm... Culture clash here.

The Trailers I was talking about are "Mobile Homes", which, as I recall from my
days in Europe, are rare, if not non existstent in your part of the world. They
are infamous for being easy to destroy in a tornado. They are not something that
normally runs up and down the road. The things that do run up and down the road
are "R.V." (Recreational Vehicles)

Mobile homes are, well, cheap, as homes go, which means that they tend to be
working class sort of things, and because of their, shall we say, less than
perfect way of dealing with cold weather, they are a southern US thing, by and by
large. Southern working class == Redneck, which tend to color most peoples view
of trailer parks and the people that live in them.