Re: [Epic] Barrage and Heavy Barrage and blast markers

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 10:43:08 -0500

> My game with Elias on Saturday was fun. I won't go into too much
> detail here, since I've given him the honor of writing the report.
Looking forward to it - glad to hear it went well.

> Overwatch is a good thing, for the Overwatcher, not the Overwatchee.

I'll vouch for that.

> stronger case, I didn't.) Is it agreed that a barrage soaks a single
> blast marker, not figuring FP first? The result of this was that

That is our understanding and how we play barrages. Putting some blast
markers on barrage weapons reduces their effectiveness very quickly.

> I still wish the left and right arm arcs were rotated towards the
> front 45 degrees. In other words, instead of the right arm covering

Me too. I've been considering proposing this as a house rule. Based on
the models, it looks like it should be able to fire in the front 45
easier than firing in the last 45 of that rear 90 degree half of the
side arc.

Regards,

- Erik