Re: [Epic] Barrage and Heavy Barrage and blast markers

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 09:14:09 -0600

Andy Skinner wrote:

> Hi.
>
> My game with Elias on Saturday was fun. I won't go into too much
> detail here, since I've given him the honor of writing the report. :-)
>
> But here are a couple of things:
>
> Overwatch is a good thing, for the Overwatcher, not the Overwatchee.

Yeah, you should see the effect of my Blood Ax Recon Company
(http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Waagh-Tunez/blood-ax-recon.htm)
doing the over watch thing on what looked like an old style tactical
company of space marines.

I lost that game as it so happens (Important Safety Note 1000 points of
Orks will NOT do well against 2000 points of Space Marines) [fog of war, I
pulled an 8, Matt pulled an Ace. I got 50% of army, he got the works]