Re: [Epic] Barrage and Heavy Barrage and blast markers

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 16:37:50 -0500

Andy Skinner wrote:

[Hvy Barrages]
> Is it agreed that a barrage soaks a single
> blast marker, not figuring FP first?

        Makes the most sense to me.

[Titan weapons]
> I still wish the left and right arm arcs were rotated towards the
> front 45 degrees.

        I *think* Adeptus Titanicus (SM 1st ed) used the same firing
arcs for titan arm weapons (I've never seen the AT rules myself, just
the large chunks that were adopted for NetEPIC). Anyone? Maybe AC
& JJ didn't like the idea of titans being so vulnerable from behind,
or thought it was too complicated or something.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"My mind is going... I can feel it." - 2001