Re: [Epic] Points for Scouts is wrong

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:39:59 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, John Chapman wrote:

> > > In keeping with the link to 40k, I think Scouts should only have the
> > > INFILTRATOR ability and not have RAPID FIRE and STUBBORN, and have their
> > > armour value reduced to represent them not being 'full' space marines.
> > >
> Glad to see theres others out there that think this way.

I don't think you should remove the Stubborn ability. If you did so, any
Marine detachment containing Scouts would lose the ability as well. This
seems a little harsh, even if WH40K Scouts don't have the Shaken ability.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9