Re: [Epic] Points for Scouts is wrong

From: John Chapman <john_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:59:52 +1100 (EST)

> > Glad to see theres others out there that think this way.
> >
> I don't think you should remove the Stubborn ability. If you did so, any
> Marine detachment containing Scouts would lose the ability as well. This
> seems a little harsh, even if WH40K Scouts don't have the Shaken ability.

        Good point - Im not sure that was my suggestion though (I'm looking
at the capialization there and thinking that wasnt me) - rather someone that
I was agreeing with. Thanks for pointing out the problem with removing stubborn
for the scouts. Yes that is a little on the harsh side (and something I hadnt
though of). Still youd have to agree that its silly having scouts that are
better than marines....(at least theyre better but more expennsive unlike
SM/TL where they were better and cheaper....).
                                                        JAC