Re: Eldar Color Schemes(Was [Epic] New List Member.)

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 97 01:53:29 EST

At 02:03 PM 11/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Elias Tiliakos wrote:
>
>> >Ulthwe: Black with yellow helmets
>> >Biel-Tan: White with green helmets
>> >Saim-Hann: Red with white? helmets
>> >Alaitoc: Yellow with blue helmets <- this I'm not sure about
>> Ok, I went back and checked a book. Alaitoc is blue with yellow helmets,
>> and Iyanden is yellow with blue helmets. I always get those two confused.
>
> How about the vehicles?
>
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

I think you just use the same base colors for whichever Craftworld you're
using. For example, if you're painting up some falcons from Ulthwe, they'd
be mostly black, with yellow trim. For Biel-Tan, you'd use a mostly white
scheme, with green trim (or alternately green wavy lines with "thorns"
coming out of the lines). The other worlds don't have anything as decorative
(except for insignia) on their vehicles. Biel-Tan is by far the most
decorative.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh