Re: [Epic] Advice: Eldar vs. Imperial players.

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 01:00:18 PST

Tu as �crit :

>I had made a fairly well-balanced army with a good deal of
>different tanks (unfortunatly with too few troops as I found out)
>but my opponents force was almost entierely made up of:
>6 Thunder Hawks
>30 mixed bikes
>10 Vindicators and (surprise, surprise)
>20 Land Raiders....
>sob.. those LR's realy are too cheap.

This is really a cheesy army!

>I lost... Damn LR's.

Really?

(...)

Why don't you explain to your opponent that his army is not balanced
and that there is no fun playing against it?
If he can't understand, you should build a cheesy army against him.
What about a whole Eldar Titan/Vaul Engine army or a whole Aspect
Warrior/Vampire army?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 11/05/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/