Re: [Epic] Harlequin Solitaire

From: TheOgre <roofekiz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 19:04:11 -0000

Yeah there are otherz....

There is Harlequin, and Chaos Child...

They are parts two and 3 of the Inquisitor series...

As to availability ...

Humm, I think Chaos Child may still be knocking about....

But dunno about the others..

Laterz

Jules

------
Somebody comes up to you in a bar and asks them if you are who they think
you are,
and then you say if you know then I am and if you don't,
Then I am not
And F-U to those who dont understand
Love, Peace, Empathy, Desire, Mischeif, and Gladness
(If not with some Sadness)
Billy C / (J. Wilko)
------