Re: [Epic] Orks in Epic 41K

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 20:02:59 -0800

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> The Ork army list for Epic 41K is finished.

Congrats, especially on the Battlewagons bit. Definitely an improvement
on my original. Come to think of it, all the changes you made are either
improvements or as-good-as the original.

Nit-Picks: The Ork Battlefortresses are screwed up (cut and paste error
from the looks of it). It's "Freebooterz" not 'Freebootzers' on the
title page. There are a few other typoes.

All in all, although the resultant army lists etc are a teeny bit long
and complex, I don't see how the Old Orky Flavour can be retained
without this complexity. Furthermore, I think they beat the fertiliser
out of even the SM2 lists/organisations. The only improvement on this
that I can see is the addition of:
a) Flavour Text
b) Illos of the models or artwork.
c) CyberWyverns and Blood Axe (Imperial) SHVs (maybe)
If we can do these, then we have The Definitive E40(41)K Ork Page. If
there's someone out there with the ear of AC or JJ, maybe they should
have a squizz.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo