Re: [Epic] Squat 40K List

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 16:34:42 -0600

Alun Gallie wrote:

> Greetings all,
> Further to my post yesterday regarding the differences between SM and
> Squat support weapon stats. I have just visited J Michael Looney's
> excellent Epic 41K site. ( Well done Mike ). However one thing puzzles
> me.

Well, I have not tweaked the Squats yet. The "Generic" support weapons
will be replaced with the same ones as the Tech Guard, SM & IG have.

> And yet these are all referring to the same weapons ( + Rapier ). I
> personally like the tech gaurd variation and would like to include
> these in my Squat lists as it gives an army with very limited figure
> options a bit more choice. Do you mind Mike ?

Not at all. The Squat pages are badly in need of a cosmetic "make over"
and to be brought up to "full" Epic 41K status. I will add that to my
to-do list with a "soon" flag.

> Does anyone have suggested stats for the Rapier.
Rapier 10 cm 15 cm 3 1 5+ Close Support <Alan Brain's
version, used in E41K on the SM Infantry page>

> Any comments regarding these inconsistencies ( I realise the Squat Lists
> where transcibbed from the Journal )

I have a real job and something that passes for a life beyond Epic :-)

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus