[Epic] Squat 40K List

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:31:39 +0930

Greetings all,
Further to my post yesterday regarding the differences betwe=
en SM and Squat support weapon stats. I have just visited J Michael Looney'=
s excellent Epic 41K site. ( Well done Mike ). However one thing puzzles me=
. Squats have supports weapons with
Squat Support Wpn 10 45 2 =
0 4+ Artillary
Whilst the Tech Gaurd lists have
Mole Mortar =
      10 30-90 1 0 4+ Artillary
Thudd Gun 10 =
   45 2 0 4+ Artillary
Tarantula 10 45 =
  AT 0 4+
And the Epic 40K SM List
SM Support Wpns 10 4=
5 AT 0 4+

And yet these are all referring to the same weapons=
 ( + Rapier ). I personally like the tech gaurd variation and would like to=
 include these in my Squat lists as it gives an army with very limited figu=
re options a bit more choice. Do you mind Mike ? Thats if my regulars opone=
nts agree. Does anyone have suggested stats for the Rapier. Any comments re=
garding these inconsistencies ( I realise the Squat Lists where transcibbed=
 from the Journal )
Cheers
Alun
Ho, Ho, Ho, Its off to War we go !!!