[Epic] Eldar Subcontracting (was Re: Support Weapons)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:45:01 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 10-Nov-97 Re: Support Weapons (was Re.. by Mark A
Shieh_at_...
> Of course, the new line goes downhill from the Falcon, but
> there's no need to point out the obvious here. (The obvious, of
> course, is that they subcontracted out the design work to the Blood
> Axes and concealed the rivets afterward.)

Personally, I like Tom Beliech's theory (on
rec.games.miniatures.warhammer): the Eldar and the Kilrathi are now
allies, or the Kilrathi have actually started taking over the Eldar.
The new flyers look a *lot* like some of the Kilrathi heavy fighters
(except they don't have enough forward-facing guns...) and the falcon
looks something like the Dralthi(?). Very odd....

^_^

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...