Re: Support Weapons (was Re: [Epic] Squat 40K List)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:00:05 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 10-Nov-97 Re: Support Weapons (was Re.. by "J.
Michael Looney"_at_ione
> Not quite what Alan & I came up with for Epic 41K, but damn close
> [Epic 41k version of Imperial Support Weapons]
> Rapier 10 15 3 1 5+ Close Support

Well, I'll agree with the 3 FP instead, for the same points, but I
haven't seen any reason why it should get the assault or armour bonus...
or, really, the close support. And 15cm range for something with a 10cm
move is painful, to say the least, not to mention I think the thing does
have a longer range than bolter-fire (not to mention 50cm in SM/TL).
So, I definitely like 30cm range... and there is precedent for close
support & 30cm range in the Silver Towers, if that's why you had not
made it so before.

> Mole Mortar 10 30-90 1 0 4+ Artillery

Hmm, I guess you tacked on the minimum range because all the long range
stuff has one? <shrug> I guess I can live with it....

[tarantula & thudd gun were the same, snip!]

> > While we're at it, how's this for the individual Eldar support weapons,
> > per the distinction in WD 214:
[snip stats]
> Can I swipe this for the Eldar Section of Epic 41K? (i.e. use it on my
> web site?)

Sure, no problem.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...