Re: [Epic] Kustom Orky Battle Wagons

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:38:19 -0500

Matthew J. Silvernail wrote:
> a move of 45, charge 90, and march of 135. Stick 3 nobz on it,
> charge it at the enemy, put the nobz on assault.... well, you
> get the picture.
I was going to say here that I still don't think you can put a
unit on assault in a transport on march (I think the detachment
on march is supposed to be moving the whole turn), but I see that
he does say "charge it at the enemy", which I'll take to mean put
it on assault, too. That's OK, in my opinion, though still pretty
mean.

> Since the nobz are hitching a lift and not
> transported, the fact that the battlewagon will blow up easy
> on march doesn't matter, since the nobz aren't inside when the
> battlewagon blows up,
Is that the way it works? I see that transport and hitching a lift
are in different paragraphs, so it seems this may be the legal way
the rule works. But I'd think boyz hitching a lift would actually
be more vulnerable than troops inside a transport.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...