Re: [Epic] JML's E41K Orks

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:15:23 -0600

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

> I have a question or two. In the vehicle section, buggies have the Tows
> Gunz ability. Does this mean that _only_ buggies can tow gunz now?

No, it means that buggies can tow gunz, even though they don't have a
transport option, which in needed in theory to tow a gun.

> Second question. The Scorcha is listed as having a 15cm range, a FP of
> 1, and the Close Support ability. Isn't this a bit useless? The Close
> Support ability is only useful when the FP of the unit is more than 1.
> Now they cost the same as a buggy, but have half the range (though double
> the Assault).

Your right, Close Assault with a fire power of 1 is useless. I think that
one is a transposition error. Should be Range 15 FP 2 Assault 1. I'll fix
that next time I fire up Front Page...

> "Understanding is a three edged sword."
>
> -Kosh

  When did understanding become a rapier?