Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:22:31 -0500

> From: duckrvr_at_...
>
> >Slightly more on topic. If he is throwing out decoy thawks then just
> >wait for the ones you KNOW have troops in them.
>
> True, just ignore the first one or two.

        Assuming he'll be honest about which THawks have troops and
which don't... from what I've heard so far about this Chaos player I
wouldn't put it past him to cheat in this manner (although maybe not,
I don't know the guy at all).

Chaos: I bring the first thunderhawk on board...
Eldar: OK.
Chaos: You're not going to snap-fire at it?
Eldar: Nope.
Chaos: Doh! err I mean great! That was the one with the troops!

Scott
shupes_at_...