Re: [Epic] what's in the new boxes ?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:37:53 -0500

Sauron1 writes; I do custom catalog and wholesaler show dioramas for a
Canadian metal miniatures manufacturer. He also manufactures and packages
metal figures for three different American figure companies be cause he has
an experienced existing workforce with eight modern centrifugal spin casters
and can actually do the whole production cheaper than an American
manufacturer.

     Anyway my point is, as I have said before, the most expensive part of a
bubble packed set of figures in any scale is the packaging itself. The
foam,clear "bubble" and the printed card package cost more than the "lead"
items they contain by a five to one margin. Currently they can cost produce
a package of pewter 25 mm figures for about $1.28 Canadian. The .28 cents is
the four figures!

    I would NEVER even consider asking them to pirate a single GW figure by
the way.

sauron1