Re: [Epic] Re: Squats and E40 - from rgmw

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:26:37 -0800

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Good news and bad,I guess. I just acquired ten sprues of old Squats and
> invested in $100.00 metal squat vehicles. I am looking forward to new IG
> infantry though, so it may not be all bad.

Can't locate Land Train No 3... but I have a spare Leviathan, if you
wish. And since you expressed a wish for some more bullocks, and I have
a blister with 3 Moles and a bullock in, how about I send you the
Leviathan and Moles (+ Bullock) as a Christmas Present?

No sign of any mail from Canada though. *SIGH*

> I have nine Eldar Titans now and two Warlock Titans so if they trash the
> new Eldar Titan like they did the Warlord, I can ignore the new thing like I
> did the Warlord. Do you really expect the Dark Eldar or the Robots out by
> then ?

see page 63 of book 2. Then again, it's GW, and the last 2 Warlords
have, IMHO, been abominations.

As regards Dark Eldar and Robots... they may not ever make it into E40K.
I get the feeling it's only AC and JJ who are keeping Epic alive,
despite the silly marketing decisions. They won't dump it, but will only
bring out the minimum they've promised.

The Necroids or whatever - well, you should have some neat looking Chaos
Androids in that Chaos pack I sent you. Any bets they'll look "rather
similar"?

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo