Re: [Epic] Harlequins and Air Units

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:07:51 GMT

>Harlequins. How would you ladz paint them?

As simply as possible. Complex patterns rarely work well at EPIC scale,
especially on the old square bases. If you want to use all the colours of
the spectrum (visible spectrum anyway; IR just melts the plastic), do so
across the whole unit, but keep the colour scheme of each individual
Harlequin really simple, like restricted to two, well-contrasted colours per
Trouper. Red/green, black/white, purple/yellow work best, I think.

>Air units.

[snip]

>2) All the NightWings go, then the Thunderbolts, then the Thunderhawk.

Yep.

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead