Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 15:21:42 -0600

> 1- The stands- even if compatiblility were achieved,even if the rules
> could be used with current stands normally what happens when two people
> with different basing systems what to play each other?

Exactly that; two people with different bases would play each other.

> besides a lot of arguments!

What could they possibly argue about?
            "My models look better!"
            "No! My models look better! New models suck!"
Since we are only allowed two-to-one in base to base contact anyway,
the size of the base isn't going to make a lot of difference.

> I sometimes get paranoid and think GW will plant someone to see
> whats going on!

They have no need to plant anyone. Andy and Jervis are both on this
mailing list and can see for themselves.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...