Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 16:43:11 +0000

> They have no need to plant anyone. Andy and Jervis are both on this
> mailing list and can see for themselves.

It was just a poor joke on my part but I sometimes wonder if indeed they
view these conversations why not a simple statement- it goes along way
in customer relations plus its always good to have thier opinion on why
things are done.Besides I generally prefer a frontal dialogue (in this
case in front of the computer dialogue) instead of-I'll change things
and you have no say diet that GW usually feeds us. As a matter of fact a
polite direct conversation about Epic 40k would have given this soon to
be out game a much better image than what it has now.

Well, then again the probability of anything I mentioned actually
happening is as remote as me putting up a 40k webpage!

United we stand!
Peter