Sv: Sv: Sv: [Epic] Eldar Things :)

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:40:07 +0100

 Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote:
> Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
<sinp>
>>How I did it? By using FP and
> >disrupt
> >I gave his units so many BM that they could'nt assault. I then cleaned
up
> >with
> >my Jetbikes.
> I'm not trying to be insulting here, but do you not think that using
> lots of disruptors is just as cheesy as 10 land raiders? Or did you
not
> have that many?

I had 8 Wave serpent and 2 Night Spinners. These were all my disrupt
weapons. Is this cheesy? They were spread out in 4 det. so that no
det. would be to wild. My army consisted of very mixed det., 'cept for
the my two Jetbike/Vyper det. (one was the Supreme Co. with bodyguard)
I think I played very fair. He had 10 L.R.'s, 3 Vindicators, 7 Predators
and 2 Razorbacks all in ONE det.!! The L.R.'s are protected by the other
tanks (Eldar don't have any AT worth mentioning) so can just sit back
and take out the biggest threats. I their first turn on the board, the
L.R's
killed 3 WS, 2 Falcons and 2 Fire Prisms and dammaged my Titan.
Disrupt is all the Eldar have against this sort of thing!!! Don't tell
me it's cheesy. :(

> >I played well, using
> >tactics I have
> >learnt over the past weeks (thanks Colen :).
> ;o)

You're welcome. ~[8-)

> Revenants are good at assaults in pairs, I find. BTW, did you know that
> you're posting two copies of each thing you send to the list?
> Colen

I'm not sending things to the list twice. I sent it to you directly, so you

did'nt have to wait hours for it.. If you check the "From" you'll se that
one is from me and the other from "space-mari..."

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

P.S. The special Tuborg Christmas Brew hit the streets last night
at 23.59 (that's 11.59 PM...) Damn it was good!
For those of you that's confused (all of you?), I can say that it has
become a tradition to worship this day by getting very drunk. Among
us young people, it's as big a day to us as Haloween (how do
you spell that?) is to americans. I'm planing on continuing
the madnessss tonight.

Marry x-mas!