Re: Sv: Sv: Sv: [Epic] Eldar Things :)

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:34:16 +0000

Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

>I had 8 Wave serpent and 2 Night Spinners. These were all my disrupt
>weapons. Is this cheesy? They were spread out in 4 det. so that no
>det. would be to wild.
That would be fair enough, IMAO. In 2000pt games I generally take 8-10
as transports for guardians and aspect warriors, and three Night
Spinners. I can just imagine, though, a single detachment with a
farseer, 5 guardian stands and 11 Wave Serpents... uk... :o)

>I'm not sending things to the list twice. I sent it to you directly, so you
>
>did'nt have to wait hours for it.. If you check the "From" you'll se that
>one is from me and the other from "space-mari..."
Well that's funny, because the software I use splits mail up- anything
from space-marine_at_... goes into one mailbox, everything from whfb-
netcampaign_at_... goes into another, and all other mail goes into
the colen box. Both of yours came through into the space-marine box...

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos