RE: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:12:06 -0600

>> >Anyway, just wanted to check something. Do you all agree that there
>> >is nothing but the model and older versions that would make pulsa
>> >rokkits one shot? Rules don't say it, and the points aren't cheap
>> >enough for a one-shot disrupt weapon. Where the other rockets are
>> >isn't clear, but I suppose that's not the point.
>>
>> ------> Well, in WH40K they're a one-shot weapon, and if that's where
>> they're
>> coming from now...
>
> Doesn't matter where they're coming from; there's nothing
>in the rules that states the Pulsas are one-shots. Thus, they are
>not.
>
> Besides, it's fairly obvious from their point cost that
>they're not one-shots (compare them to the support platforms).

------> Oh, I agree they shouldn't be one-shots, but if he wants to know
where
this idea may be coming from (I assume someone is trying to push it on
him)
then WH40K and SM/TL are probably where they're getting it. I sure as
hell
wouldn't do it in E40K unless we're going to adjust points or
effectiveness.

Chris Miller