Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:44:38 -0500

For the record, no one was trying to push one-shots pulsa rokkits
on me. It just occured to me that previous versions and the model
suggested it, but there were no rule or point reasons to support
it. I wanted to check that.

And since Elias, my only opponent that you know, has already agreed
with this, you know he isn't trying to push it on me. :-)

The other reason for posting was that I wanted to make my Tulsa Rokkits
joke. I noticed that just about everybody managed to snip it off
before replying. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner