Re: [Epic] New Eldar Minis & WD

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 01:34:46 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

     I believe the magazine has just become a catalogue they try to get us
to pay for. The articles were the reason I used to buy it. I just read
someone elses who has a multi-year subscription. Actually there really, as
you say, is not mutch to actually read anymore. It is no longer important to
get the latest issue as soon as it comes out.

    The layout style is not that of a text based publication, such as Time
or the computer magazines, but closer to the _at_,s generations WEB magazine.
They have a tight layout with very little wasted space,but the adds are
repetitive. This works for paid placing in a trade magazine, to develop
recognition, but gets old quickly in a house organ.

    The magazine is obviously expensive to print, but the North American
version is printed in Canada, and it may be interesting to find out its cost
here.

sauron1