Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:35:28 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Andy Skinner wrote:

> Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:
> >
> > The same place the extra whirlwind rockets are? Wht about the two Krooz
> > Missiles on the Mega Gargant?
>
> The two Krooz missiles are on the model, aren't they?
>
> I've wondered whether a whirlwind shot one or two at a time (the
> type of warheads provide the barrage effect), or whether there
> were multiple shorter rockets in each whirlwind tube. But you
> are probably right--they get reloaded by invisible guys that take
> 'em out of the Whirlwind's chassis, while the whirlwind has stopped
> moving and you just didn't notice.
>
> andy
>
> --
> Andy Skinner
> askinner_at_...

yes, kind of like the Vindicator when it first came out in wd 118? it said
it only carried 6 shells. How long does that last in a e40k turn?

looks like logistics go out the window in the far future. Who needs ammo
carriers anyway? why, that might be like a "real" wargame if they were
included.

just say everything has plenty of reloads. this kind of added complexity
adds nothing to the fun of the game.

**
mike
**