Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:19:00 -0800 (PST)

> On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Andy Skinner wrote:
>
> > Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:
> > >
> > > The same place the extra whirlwind rockets are? Wht about the two Krooz
> > > Missiles on the Mega Gargant?
> >
> > The two Krooz missiles are on the model, aren't they?
> >
> > I've wondered whether a whirlwind shot one or two at a time (the
> > type of warheads provide the barrage effect), or whether there
> > were multiple shorter rockets in each whirlwind tube. But you
> > are probably right--they get reloaded by invisible guys that take
> > 'em out of the Whirlwind's chassis, while the whirlwind has stopped
> > moving and you just didn't notice.

The whirlwinds have enough ammo for 5 shots, and the 3FP of Vindicators
comes from the fact that their shells make REALLY big explosions,
therefore they can fire 6 times. While I see your point about the limited
ammo, it just would not be reasonable to assume that everything is
ordinance limited in the game. As for Pulsas, they just aren't good
enough to limit to one shot weapons.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of