Re: [Epic] Question about Rules for Assault

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:58:31 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > You all read this, but I'll re-cap. Should a detachment retreat from a
> > fire fight if it suffers less loses then the detachment that attacks
>
> I don't understand the question since in a firefight the loser suffers
> one casualty and the winner none. Perhaps you were thinking of an
> assault?
>
> - Erik

I guess I should have realized that before I answered the question, eh? Well
then, your doing FF's wrong (that's the answer to the original question, I'm
sure (very sure) that Erik does FF's correctly, seeing as he picked up the
error and I didn't. Anyway, ignore my first answer, only one casualty occurs
in a FF, and if in CC you run yet suffer less casualties it is because the
people that didn't die (but were severly beat around the head and neck)
decided that next time they might die, and if they run, they might not.

Tyler