RE: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:04:42 -0800 (PST)

> >I've wondered whether a whirlwind shot one or two at a time (the
> >type of warheads provide the barrage effect), or whether there
> >were multiple shorter rockets in each whirlwind tube.
>
> ------> In WH40K you fire One missile at a time, (I believe there is a
> limited salvo option) but once you run out, your out. OK for that game,
> but one thing Epic doesn't need IMO is supply rules.

I'm pretty certain that a WH40K Whirlwind gets 3 shots, implying it fires
one missile from each launcher as a 'mini-salvo.'

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9