Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 15:31:32 +1100

> ------> In WH40K you fire One missile at a time, (I believe there is a
> limited salvo option) but once you run out, your out. OK for that game,
> but one thing Epic doesn't need IMO is supply rules. You could work up
> some kind of system using counters, but we already have the heavy
> barrage every other turn rule, and I'm not sure it would be worth a real
> add on. Could borrow something from another game (Necromunda?) and just
> say on a bad roll somebody's out of ammo - make the rolls a little more
> exciting...
> Call it the "limited ammo" special rule and stick it on mega cannons,
> barrages, etc.

Actually the whirlwind fires two missiles at a time. Thus in a 'normal' 4
turn game of WH40K ammo is not a prob(5 salvos loaded). However anylonger
than 5 turns and you had better watch your ammo.

     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean