RE: [Epic] skimmers and avoiding getting shot

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 20:05:46 -0500

I think a good rule would be if a player "waits" a detachment and all the r=
emaining detachments are already "waiting to shoot" then that part of the p=
hase would automatically end. They'd be out of luck or they could carry in=
to the WE stage if they are V/I. This eliminates any chance of double pass=
 cheese of not letting all the detachments fire. This would be a good repr=
esentation of the "Cold-War Effect".
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
dslayer_at_th=