Re: [Epic] pulsa rokkits

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:47:15 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:
> -----> I think what he meant was that in SM/TL you got just the 2
> missiles which come on the titan (they are removable) and once they were
> gone, they're gone. Under E40K rules, I don;t think this is so, so the
Ah--I didn't know they weren't one shot. I haven't looked at the
new Mega-gargant yet.

> ------> In WH40K you fire One missile at a time, (I believe there is a
> limited salvo option) but once you run out, your out. OK for that game,
> but one thing Epic doesn't need IMO is supply rules. You could work up
> some kind of system using counters, but we already have the heavy
> barrage every other turn rule, and I'm not sure it would be worth a real
> add on.

Ugh. No thanks. :-) I don't mind the one shots, but I'm not at all
interested in keeping track of ammo. I've certainly not been proposing
it! :-) But I still reserve the right to joke about it, since most
of a Pulsa Rokkit is the thing that shoots off to the other side and
blows up (or doesn't--it is Orky, after all). Maybe they're inflatable,
and the rest are stored in the base part. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...