Re: [Epic] Dvir_at_... sucks

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:11:37 +0930

-----Original Message-----
From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: Sunday, November 16, 1997 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Epic] Dvir_at_... sucks

>Sauron1 writes;I vote for Majordomo termination or.
>
> I could logging on a UNIX server as a guest and then sending
Majordomo
>an unsubscribe message for his E-mail site.
>
> Or report him to his server as a spammer.
>
> Or crash his server, taking him out with it.
>
> Pick one
>sauron1

Sauron, you are a wicked, wicked man :-) <gg> but I like your style !
I'd be inclined to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he didn't
intend for things to be like this. In other words plead ignorance vs intent
and just delist him THIS TIME. I realise we cann't send a reason way as his
mailbox is full but if he follows the part of this thread from earlier in
the week I'm sure he'll work out why and someone could send him a mail in
couple of weeks explaining way or just let him know if he resubscibes.
Anyway delisting has my vote ( anyhow wasn't he suppost to be back on the
14th )
Cheers
Alun