Re: [Epic]Titans

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 12:42:30 -0800

Scott Herring wrote:

> I was looking through the Adeptus Titanicus rule book looking for some
> hint about how the Collegia Titanicus is organized. Anyway, I found
> this strange quote about the Divisio Telepathica.
>
> "The Divisio Telepathica operates the dreaded Psi-Titans"
>
> Does anyone know what the dreaded Psi-Titans are? and there stats??

AFAIK they never made it into SM1 before SM2 was released. And I do know
that they never made it into SM2 at all.

In E-40K, you'll find the stats for the Psi-Titan with Castellan Head or
Devotional Bell on J.M.Looney's page.

> What are the stats for the Capitol Imperalis?

In SM1, SM2 or E40K?
SM1 - Fiercesome.
SM2 - Almost, but not quite,completely useless. 6 void shields, but the
armament was both VERY short-range (30cm) and weak.
E40K - Again, You'll find them on JML's page. What a Reaver is to a
Warlord, so is a Leviathan to a Capitol Imperialis.

> and one last question
>
> How are the Collegia Titanicus organized??

Pass. No idea. In SM2/TL, The 'Titan Legions' appeared to operate in
Battlegroups of 3, (or sticks of 2 warhounds) with 30K organisations
showing massed (6? 8?) companies of Warhounds. But above the Legion
organisation, at the Collegia level, no idea.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo