[Epic]Titans

From: Scott Herring <sjherr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:37:50 -0600

A couple of questions:

I was looking through the Adeptus Titanicus rule book looking for some
hint about how the Collegia Titanicus is organized. Anyway, I found
this strange quote about the Divisio Telepathica.

    "The Divisio Telepathica operates the dreaded Psi-Titans"

Does anyone know what the dreaded Psi-Titans are? and there stats??

What are the stats for the Capitol Imperalis?

and one last question

How are the Collegia Titanicus organized??