Re: [Epic] Plastic Minis

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 19:27:26 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Alan;

     Thease add on sets sound very interesting. Is the manufacturer
Australian or North American? Is there a site or a store? The set sounds
more promising than any attempt to revive Ogre I have heard of lately. What
is the subscribed system that offered them to you? I will check with my
local Hobby store to see if they have been listed in any wholesale toy
catalogues.

   I see Dvir,s mailer is still doing it. I will give our system opp until
Monday morning and then "fix" Dvir PERMANENTLY!