Re: [Epic] Plastic Minis

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 20:55:10 -0800

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Alan;
>
> Thease add on sets sound very interesting. Is the manufacturer
> Australian or North American? Is there a site or a store?

There is a site, but I didn't bookmark the URL... do a search on the
company name, I think Yahoo finds it. http://www.dogpile.com certainly
does!

> What is the subscribed system that offered them to you?

Try http://www.rpgspot.com Standard Web Store. They're mainly
collectable cardgames, but do have other goodies about 1 post in 10.
Their online catalogue has heaps more in the way of games, minis etc and
the discount's pretty good. Posts are monthly too.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo