Sv: [Epic] New Eldar Minis & WD

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 01:11:51 +0100

 Chris Pinson wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I can't remember where I saw it (I think it was CJ21) but Tuomas (sp???)
> basically said that one troop type was garbage. I'll see if I can find
it.
> I remember thinking that the powers that be didnt read that issue.
>
> (just once I'd love to see in a WD article someone saying, "Yeah, this
> sucks, don't ever actually use it

They did this in WD215!!!
Andy C. wrote a small note on page 99 saying how he hates
Vortex missiles. He suggests a max. of one Deathstrike per
det. or they be treated as D6 A.T. shots. He's saying GW made
a mistake!!! Maby I'll cut out the page and hang it on the wall!!

I must say I aggree. Deathstrikes are far too cheesy if you more
than a few in an army. Both his rules suggestions sound find
to me.
Comments?

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off