Re: [Epic] Q&A Update

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:12:20 -0600

> (Oops, no, I found it. It is in the pending Q&A, and is thus
> as yet unanswered. Time to poke 'em again, Allan!)

On this past Friday, I finally got a letter from Jervis. Actually, I got
one copy of a form letter that went out to a *long* cc list.

Apparently, GWUK has been moving from one location to another, and they
have also been in the process of switching from one ISP to another. As
a result his e-mail address has been down for about two months. He
states that he will begin working through the backlog as quickly as
possible, but that some stuff may have been lost.

I'll get another copy of the last Q&A out to him tonight just in
case he has lost the last one. Hopefully, we'll hear from him
pretty soon this time.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.