Re: [Epic] skimmers and avoiding getting shot

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:46:07 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 16-Nov-97 Re: [Epic] skimmers and avo.. by "A. Allen
McCarley"_at_iris
> I think this works just fine, and have no desire to return to the
> SM2 artificial system of "you must fire a detatchment, or lose the
> opportunity to fire a detachment."

<blink>
<blink>

This was sonething official in SM2? We certainly never used it... in
fact, we used the "if both players pass, the phase ends" method. This
was, of course, rather worse for the player with pop-up attacks, since
anyone who didn't fire in the first fire phase could fire in the advance
fire phase... but the pop-ups generally wouldn't have any targets down
on the ground.

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...