[Epic] I'm sorry

From: Dvir Gassner <Dvir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:54:48 +0200

Hello,

This is my last and final email to this mailing list. Hope you don't
mind I'm sending it.

I think I understood what happened (thanks to some of you who helped me
figure it out): My autoreply system somehow flooded your list with
emails while I was in Poland last week. I don't know how and why it
happened, but I'm sorry. I truely had no intention to spam your mailing
list.

To the one who flooded me with "Dvir sucks" messages:
You could be nicer and understand by yourself that my autoreply system
is the bad guy, not me. I was really insulted by you!

I sent an email to space-marine-request_at_... with the word
"unsubscribe". I hope this will work and remove me finally from this
mailing list.

Dvir Gassner
Israel

P.S.
Someone from your list told me he sent an email to my system
administrator. To who exactly did you send an email?